Get ready to take the stage
Call for Content is open for TwitchCon Paris
Artists, creators, musicians, makers, panelists and performers… it’s time to take the stage.
We’re looking for big personalities with even bigger ideas that we can help to bring to life at TwitchCon Paris. Whether you speak French or English, help us make our first TwitchCon in Paris one to remember.
Submit your ideas for Artist Alley, Community Panels, the Drag Showcase, Interactive Workshops and Musical Performances by 23:59 CET on Sunday, 19th March 2023.
For the community, by the community
TwitchCon is taking over the largest expo center in France to give the community room to come together, play, network, learn and make unforgettable memories. Streamers, artists and performers are invited to help shape the event itself, and be part of the core of the experience through the TwitchCon Paris Call for Content. Send us your content ideas for an opportunity to take the stage and connect with other streamers just like yourself!
Take up your very own booth and fill it with all the goodness you create. A great spot for illustrators, photographers, miniature painters, animators and many more to show off their creations.
Set up epic discussions and presentations about the topics that lie close to your heart (or that the community is just dying to take part in). From learning how to IRL stream, to chatting about gaming trends, to diving into streaming music… The floor is yours!
A great way to make friends, teach the community and get hands-on around your hobbies and passions. It’s here you can turn it up with some improv, glam up with make-up tutorials or just chill out with Yoga lessons.
The Drag Showcase
Ready to flaunt your talent? Bring the heat to the Glitch Stage and be part of the Drag Showcase spectacle!
Take the stage and get the community moving. Show up as a DJ, acoustic performer, or a band at the fan-favourite Kappa Cabana stage.
The perks of being a superstar
There are countless reasons to take part in the content creation of TwitchCon Paris. We’ve listed some of the perks below:
- It’s your time to shine. Show off in front of a large audience.
- Learn and network. Meet some like-minded friends.
- Build your profile. Take your skills to the next level.
- Go to TwitchCon! Get free tickets for all accepted participating guests.
How to sign up
Ready to take part? We’re excited to have you! Please complete the application form to apply for TwitchCon Paris. In addition, please review the below points to check your eligibility to join in:
- In order to take part, you and your confirmed co-creators or participants will need to be over 18 years old by the time of the show and have a Twitch username in good standing, with no moderation infractions within the past 90 days of application.
- All applications should either be in French or English.
- You can apply to as many different types of content as you want.
- Please read the guidelines for each Call for Content category before applying.
- You can’t save your application as you go, but you may edit your application before the deadline. That said, we highly suggest submitting fully baked content ideas.
- Please remember to submit your ideas by 23:59 CET on Sunday, 19th March 2023.