New Turbo Payment Options – Bitcoin, PaySafeCard, and many moreAug 01 2014 · 23 comments · New Features, Tech
We know you like options, and we want to give you as many as possible. That’s why we’ve partnered with Xsolla to bring you over 600 new ways to pay for your Twitch Turbo subscription (channel subscriptions very soon™)
Starting today, users around the world will be able to go Turbo using payment options like bank accounts, Bitcoin, PaySafeCard, gift cards, and more. Plus, you’ll be able to purchase multiple months of Turbo at once.
“But I live in Uganda,” you say. You can use Skrill, OKPAY, and more.
“What about me in Brazil?” You can use MercadoPago, Fundos PagSeguro, and more!
(My favorite: Dwolla. Dwolla dwolla bills, y’all.)
To see your additional payment options:
1. Click the More Methods under Payment Options.
2. Side scroll through the options.
3. Don’t see your option? Scroll to the far right and click More methods.
4. Select your country and view the payment options by e-payments, prepaid cards, and more.
5. After selecting your payment method, select the term of your subscription and complete your transaction.
Refund Policy All sales are final. For more information on purchasing a subscription via Xsolla, please read the Xsolla Terms and Conditions.