D.I.C.E. Europe Sessions Presented from Across the PondSep 05 2013 · 0 comments · Events, News
If you failed to book a flight to London for the inaugural D.I.C.E. Europe sessions, then toast up some crumpets and tune into Twitch on Wednesday, September 25. Thanks to our collaboration with event organizers, The Academy of Interactive Arts & Sciences (AIAS) and Video Games Intelligence (VGI), we will be streaming this day full of industry luminaries who will be addressing the dynamic changes and growth of the games industry.
The event will be held at the Royal Garden Hotel in London with the following speakers:
- Ian Livingstone, Eidos’ life president and founder of Games Workshop
- Paul Wedgwood, CEO of Splash Damage
- Paul Gouge, CEO and founder of Playdemic
- Victor Kislyi, CEO and founder, Wargaming
- Peter Molyneux, CEO and founder, 22cans
- Richard Hilleman, chief creative director, EA
- Torsten Reil, CEO and founder, NaturalMotion
- Cevat Yerli, CEO of Crytek
- Lorne Lanning, CCO and co-founder of Oddworld Inhabitants
- David Polfeldt, managing director of Massive Entertainment
- Hilmar Veigar Petursson, CEO of CCP Games
- Jay Cohen, chief revenue officer of Playnomics, Inc.
For more information about D.I.C.E. Europe visit www.videogamesintelligence.com/dice-europe/. Stay tuned for the Twitch channel and timing specifics.